Monday, May 03, 2010

Tablescape by Simply Bloom

Round tables, lace, wild flowers, and wood. I couldn't help but think about the table dilemma Jes at A.Mountain.Bride is having when I saw this styled shoot by the girls over at Simply Bloom. This couple had an engagement shoot, their wedding photographed, and then this newlywed session. That's a lot of pictures of yourself, but at the same time it's really making me want to don on my wedding getup and go running to Simply Bloom. They're good, really good, and I don't say that lightly.


3 comments:

Rachael Ann Lunghi said...

so pretty. i love the muted tones.

tabitha jane said...

i LOVE the photo of them holding the books!!! i want one like that of jon and i!

sera said...

these are so pretty! and are those frosted apples??? yum! I love the old books and the her hair piece too. so so pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails