Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Helpless

I can't really blog anything inspiring today, the knowledge of someone I know being in this situation makes everything else seem a little less important today. Reading the comments after the article is infuriating, ignorant people tucked away safely in their homes spouting out their own opinions for the good of absolutely nothing. That's the hardest part, you can't do any good in this situation, you can't do anything at all. My family is close with her sister, my heart goes out to her and their community of family and friends. I know we all wish we could do something.

2 comments:

Hindsight Bride said...

You are in my thoughts today Cori. I'm wishing you and your loved ones all the best.

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you and your love ones. It breaks my heart to read comments that was left after that article. Sometimes people get wrapped in so much logic and cynical behavior that they forget the humanity that cries out from their hearts. A handful of them maybe heartless, but many are praying and thinking for their safe return.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails