Instead of trying to write something (already did, you should of seen the mess), I decided to do a little tagged thingy sent from Ruthy to my cousin Calista, who then sent it to Sarah Nadine (another one of my ladies now hitched and having a BABY) and a few other gals including myself. The first time I've actually done one of these... but I thought it'd be a nice change.
I'm going to be lame and not pass it on, I'm just going to answer the questions. Because that's all my brain can really handle right now.
1. I’m giving you $20,000 to do with as you see fit. What would you do?
I was just talking about this the other day. I would invest in my business and travel to Europe. Halvies.
2. What’s your favorite book?
Umm... I can't answer this. In my senior year of highschool I was sick the majority of it and had just transfered to a new school, so I read about 3 books a week. There's NO possible way I could choose a favorite. I just want it to be fiction, be a story I get lost in, and be really long. Series get bonus points.
3. Can you drive a stick shift? If so, how did you learn?
My dear father taught me how to drive stick by parking his little toyota truck in a big empty parking lot next to the lake and saying 'have at it!'. He then proceeded to take the dogs down to the beach for a nice swim. At least I had it better than my sister, she had to learn on a logging road in an old 70's land cruiser if I remember correctly.
4. Do you have an Instagram account? What’s your handle?
How do you find that? Wait, just figured it out. It's corinnekrogh.
5. What would be your dream job?
A traveling photojournalist with a continuous assignment that speaks to my heart and pays for my husband to come along.
6. What is your favorite piece of art?
A piece called The Great Blue Heron by Evon Zerbitz. My sister picked it out for me for my 18th (17th?) birthday.
7. What new band did you discover in 2011 that really got you dancing? Or at least toe-tapping?
So many. A secret one is Lykke Li, don't tell my husband.
8. What’s your favorite condiment?
Ketchup. It's what I order fries for. Yum.
9. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.
10. What’s one thing on your “to-do” list for 2012?
Book 25 weddings...
11. Do you use powder or liquid laundry detergent? Why?
Liquid. E had a bad reaction to powder detergent. Not using that again.
Whew! I'm going to go take a nap now.