Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet Potato (and Marshmallow) Biscuits

I'm trying to be very good about what I eat and how much of it. That's why I won't be making these anytime soon. But my GOD don't they look amazing? Sweet potato marshmallow biscuits. Check them out here on Smitten Kitchen. 

Okay, actually I lied. I will most likely be making them tonight in the kitchen with a bottle of wine. How can I resist now after looking at them AGAIN. Although I'm not sure if I'll include the marshmallow part... might be too sweet. What do you think, would you try it?


5 comments:

calistalee said...

Mail me one?!?!?

sarah nadine said...

would love to know how they turned out ... something you'll make again? something i should??!!

xo

wildchild said...

ha i just love that you added eyes to the photos :) sweet potato biscuit monsters!

Cori Jessy said...

@calistalee I'd rather bring you one. Like in ONE WEEK!

@Sarah Nadine I didn't try them yet. BUT, when I do, I will let you know how amazing they were, how messy my kitchen got, and what not to do to do it right.

@Wildchild Hehe, funny isn't it. But I didn't do that, the original author did. You should check out the link, she went crazy with it!

calistalee said...

I know - just one week!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails