Sunday, October 30, 2011

Song for a Sunday


Manchester Orchestra released a new album this spring, and to be honest I hadn't really listened to them much beforehand. Their newest project, Simple Math, was created as more of a concept album. It follows Andy Hull, the lead vocalist and song writer, as he questions life, love, and religion. Apprehension is my favorite track, but this video is story to get lost in. You can listen to the whole album here or by using the player below.

 
*Seriously, watch this video. Two days later and I still can't get it out of my head.

4 comments:

thiscabinlife said...

Okay that music video is probably the most creative and contextual that i've seen in a long, long time.

Cori Jessy said...

I know, amazing right? So nice to see something like that out there.

calistalee said...

Wow - that's...wow. I have no words for that. Except "deep" and that just doesn't do it justice.

Funmilayo I. said...

heard about this song through a friend, and it is amazing

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails