Monday, October 17, 2011

Tiny Houses

I can't help it, lately I've been caught up in the idea of owning a home and the dream land we'd have it on. I'm a fan of the Tiny House Blog and they're always finding the best ways to live off the grid. Granted, the homes are small and most of them would require a huge change of lifestyle, but finding a happy medium is something both E and I are searching for. This one for example, who wouldn't want to make a cozy little home in this space? Put enough windows in and I don't really care what size it is. It's nowhere near in the future (it would help to live in a place we were going to stay put in first), but I'm crossing my fingers it's not too far off. It's strange when where you live is completely dictated by who you work for. Isn't it normally the other way around?

P.S. Did I mention my sister already lives in a tiny home? She's rad like that.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The view. The lack of crap. I love it!

Hindsight Bride said...

Yup, I agree with calistalee. Love the lack of crap. I've been a wee bit fascinated by the minimalist movement and that folks who choose 20 items to own and get rid of the rest.

Cori Jessy - August and After said...

I think I'm just attracted to the quality over quantity idea of it. 20 items is something that's too unrealistic for my lifestyle and business, but I love the idea of living simply.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails